Matt created this video a few weeks ago, and most of the footage is from when John was 6-12 weeks old. There have been a few instances where Matt or I are filming John doing something cute, to realize mid-filming that he is in all actuality pooping. So, here is a journey back through John's first few months (I'm so used to how he looks now, it's kind of shocking to see this and reflect on how much he has changed!), a compilation of "pooper bloopers".
who would have thought we could be so entertained watching someone poop or toot! He'll have to forgive you from recording his private moments ....but chances are by the time he is embarrassed by it, he'll be doing something like recording you snoring!
who would have thought we could be so entertained watching someone poop or toot! He'll have to forgive you from recording his private moments ....but chances are by the time he is embarrassed by it, he'll be doing something like recording you snoring!
ReplyDeletethis is too funny! I'm pretty sure he keeps getting cuter and cuter. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete