Well I've officially entered hyper-nesting phase. A few early fake-out contraction sessions put me in initial panic productive mode, and after getting my excitement and hopes up, I now continue to push on in this mode to both distract myself and make sure "everything is perfect" for when the baby comes!
As a result, the house is quite organized and clean these days. So, I am documenting our current set up on camera and blog. Again, I love the charm of the crown molding and character of this 1909 duplex! From top to bottom:
3rd floor= John's room and eaves storage
| In his big-boy twin bed! |
2nd floor= 2 bedrooms and the bathroom
Eliza's room!
More will be up on the walls eventually and the swing will be downstairs.
I LOVE the windows and wood in this room.
The one and only bathroom... which means only one to clean!
Our room, with one side being used as our "office"
Main floor= living room, dining room, kitchen, and "play room"
Living room= what you see when you walk in the front door
Dining room= central to the whole floor
Kitchen
Greatest space ever: the play room off of the dining room.
There is also a clean but unfinished basement that is basically storage and laundry.
We sure love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment