The Life of Matt and Becca
On my Birthday!!
adorable!!! :)
How adorable! I wish this computer had sound so I could hear what you were saying to him! I said it before, and I'll say it again - You are an AWESOME Mommy Rebecca! What a sweetie pie you have there!!
Funny how he sticks his tongue out at you in the end - precious!
This comment has been removed by the author.
He is SO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see him!
Awe, Becca! I love seeing you as a mom in action - such a cute clip! xoxo
On my Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteadorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I wish this computer had sound so I could hear what you were saying to him! I said it before, and I'll say it again - You are an AWESOME Mommy Rebecca! What a sweetie pie you have there!!
ReplyDeleteFunny how he sticks his tongue out at you in the end - precious!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe is SO CUTE!!!! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Becca! I love seeing you as a mom in action - such a cute clip! xoxo
ReplyDelete