Matt is easing back into the swing of the dental school routine and I'm enjoying John and developing tutoring jobs for the fall. John has had some exciting mini-milestones recently. He loves to make conversational sounds now (repeating ahh sounds back to me), started to laugh, learned how to put his hand in his mouth, and now smiles and laughs at toys. I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by! He is 12 weeks old right now, and I am so grateful I can just do a little work from home so I can be with this little guy!
We've caught some fun John moments on video; here are a few of our favorites:
An oldie but goodie: Matt distracting John with back and forth cries
(To view these videos full-screen, double-click and watch through YouTube)
John laughing
John trying to talk
Also, some fun pictures from the week:
John is such a happy morning guy
And he's generally happy as long as someone's playing with him
All this smiling, laughing, kicking, and fist holding can be exhausting :) Thankfully, as a result of all this energy expending, he's finally starting to sleep through the night!
So cute! I love your little movies. It makes me think of when Cyrus was that little doing those same things. Seems like yesterday, but when I see him practically running I remember it wasn't. He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! I love his little smile!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the videos and pictures.....makes me smile. Thanks for sharing , can't wait to meet him in person!
ReplyDeleteI like how Matt has to make the full crying face as well!
ReplyDeleteThe back and forth was hilarious! He is growing so fast!
ReplyDeleteBecca and Matt,
ReplyDeleteThe back and forth crying is hilarious!!!!!! John seems so confused, and yet he let's you take turns crying. Haha!
And that picture of John asleep on Becca's chest is just so adorable :) What a great little mommy and son shot!
Hugs to you both!
Kathryn and Ricardo