I've been working hard recruiting top quality tutors from various backgrounds, changing all documents, and updating my website. Now I'm able to push the second launch of my tutoring business! Please reach out if you have any questions, and I greatly appreciate assistance in spreading the word about our tutoring program! On Facebook, you can help me out in one of two ways. If you look on my profile, my recent status is about this expansion. The bottom, right blue button "Share" allows you to post a promotion on your own profile (and you can write your own "Check this out!" post). OR, you can look up "Celebrations Tutoring" on Facebook. The recent status there is also about this expansion. The bottom, right blue button "Promote" allows you to post a comment and link to that page on your own profile. Please take the time to either share or promote! I really appreciate your support and help publicize!!
Thanks to everyone who has helped along the way! It has been exciting to continually develop, improve, and expand this business!
Sounds like the perfect job for a stay at home mom! Do you need math tutors?!
ReplyDelete