Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The joy of movement

John is loving rolling over, kicking, blowing spit bubbles, eating his hands, splashing in the bath, and anything that involves movement. I just love seeing his personality come out more! Here are some of his latest favorites:

Jumping in his Jumperoo (most amazing toy ever for energetic babies!)
Sleeping however he wants (he favors his stomach lately, and no matter how I lay him down in the crib, he'll end up in a different position within minutes)
Trying to crawl (he can army crawl one foot in about 10 minutes)
Blowing spit bubbles!
And humoring his mom and dad as we dressed him up for our ward's Trunk 'r Treat! He's a very soft, plump dinosaur!
This age is so fun! He turns four months on the 23rd, in 3 days. I love how he's still so cuddly and small, but the social and motor development is so amazing to watch! Love you, little man.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, his little personality is really starting to come out :) I imagine it's only more fun in person! How cute! Love, Ricardo and Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this cutie each day I turn on my computer! But my heavens...look at him grow!

    XX's and OO's
    Great Sandi Blam!!

    ReplyDelete