I'm so glad I was able to go to Pierce's baby blessing and spend time with my family post-Thanksgiving. I think it's wonderful to have cousins the same age, and it was so moving to be able to hear my younger brother articulate a beautiful blessing for his little boy. As a proud older sister, it doesn't get much better than that.
The new babes (I especially love this shot of Eliza!)
Friday, after the feast at home, I braved the train with two kids and emerged with the remnants of two diaper blow-outs (impressive, Eliza) but all intact for our family Christmas card photo shoot.
John was a great traveller
And the pictures were pretty great! Just clearly missing our main man. Dang residency.
Pierce and Eliza took notice of each other several times. Pierce was most intrigued by Eliza's squeals and Eliza was eager for eye contact attention.
The weekend was also full of many wonderful first interactions with important people in Eliza's life.
My dad
Great-Grandma Blam
Ggma and Ggpa
Beautiful Aunt Carolyn
Aunt Brittany
*Thomas and Scott, sorry I wasn't on top of it, I need to get pictures next time we're together!
One loved little lady
John fully enjoyed our visit as well.
"They're boring, look at me!"
Tarp rides
Gigantic leaf piles
Great weather
And huge bubble baths.
Surrounded by great family.
We had a great time visiting and again, I'm just glad I was able to be there!







No comments:
Post a Comment