Happy One Month Birthday, John!
I really can't believe John's been with us for a month already! It's bizarre how foggy my memory is. I'll drive by the hospital, and although I can recite details and remember some images, the whole experience is quickly becoming less tangible. I'm loving this newborn stage, so I'm trying to document little daily details before they slip away!
Here are some parts of our daily routine:
Burping (John could hang out like this for hours!)
Pooping (he makes the funniest faces- big, crossed eyes and narrow mouth)
Skyping family (here was him successfully taking his first bottle, hallelujah!)

And possibly being content not being in my arms... napping in the swing while I try to get a few things done
My biggest struggle right now is feeling cooped up inside due to the lovely 110 degree temperature outside :) So, we drove up to the nearby Mt. Charleston with our friends Lincoln and Mimi and enjoyed a blissful, 80 degree repose from the heat.
Now we are going to celebrate John's birthday with a drive up to Redrock and making funfetti birthday cake (obviously solely for John's enjoyment)! Also here to celebrate are my aunt Jeri and cousin Meredith. What a fun day!
What a cutie! Happy one month John! If you are feeling cooped up, we would love to have you visit Sydney! We keep our house at a nice 74 degrees all day long! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! One month already? I can't believe my little guy is almost 9 months. I just got back into town so letys get together. He is so cute and congrats on the bottle! Thats a big feat!
ReplyDelete