Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week two!

We had a wonderful second week with John! Here are some highlights:

Enjoying the 4th of July (I have never been annoyed at fireworks before... it's amazing how defensive parental instincts can be!)

Meeting Alleman cousins! Kaelene made sure her baby "Shimmer" felt just as loved and well attended as John.

We are SO excited Wade's family is in Kingman, AZ now- just 2 hours from us! We look forward to spending a lot of time with them while Matt, John, and I are in Vegas.

On Monday, we drove up to Redrock (our favorite place in Vegas) for some fresh air. Grandma has been amazing helping us with many more outings this past week. We will miss her terribly when she goes back to MD next Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That is going to be a great blackmail shot of Kaylene (Sp?) she is getting good mothering practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a wonderful time! Thank you for having us and feeding us. Matt...the food was superb! We too are ecstatic about being so close! And thanks for taking pics, they are priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. John is such a handsome little boy! Good job, Matt and Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.P.S. Ok, this is my last comment, I promise! I just asked Kaelene what one of the pics were and she said, "TWO nursing moms!"

    ReplyDelete